- Tip 255, Legal Building Site Letters, explains what qualifies as a legal building site, and how to get a letter from SDCI providing an opinion on whether a lot is a building site.
- Tip 256, Land Use Code Interpretations, explains what a land use code interpretation is, and how to request one.
- DDR 3 – 2017, Adjustment to the Amount of Emergency Relocation Assistance Payment Under the Housing and Building Maintenance Code, implements an annual adjustment of the amount of relocation assistance by the percentage amount of change in the housing component of the Consumer Price Index.
- DDR 4-2017, Adjustment to the Amount of Relocation Assistance Payment Under the Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, adjusts the amount of relocation assistance by the percentage amount of change in the Housing Component of the Consumer Price Index.
- DDR 14-2016, Application of Mandatory Housing Affordability for Residential Development (MHA-R) in Contract Rezones, clarifies how SDCI will apply the provisions of Chapter 23.58C, Mandatory Housing Affordability for Residential Development in Contract Rezones, particularly the amounts of performance and payment requirements.
- DR 2-2017, Alternate for the use of lateral force-resisting systems in buildings between 160 and 185 feet in height, outlines alternate design requirements for the 2015 Seattle Building Code’s adoption of ASCE 7-10 Section 188.8.131.52.