- Tip 123, Seattle’s Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, was updated with the new relocation amount.
- Tip 201, Master Use Permit (MUP) Overview, was updated to remove outdated fee information.
- Tip 602A, Condominium Conversion: A Guide for Owners and Developers, was updated with new fees.
- Tip 258, Developer Contributions — Incentive Zoning, outlines the provisions of incentive zoning, a voluntary program in which developers provide certain amenities in exchange for the ability to build extra floor area in addition to the base floor area ratio or base height limit.
- DDR 7-2018, Exemptions from State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Requirements, interprets exemptions from State Environmental Policy Act review for establishing, changing, or extending a type of use under some conditions.
- DR 24-2017, Timing of Incentive Zoning Developer Contributions for Projects with Approved Phased Construction Permitting, clarifies when SDCI requires incentive zoning developer contributions and related documentation.
- SDCI DR 31-2017/SDOT DR 04-2017, Streets Illustrated: Seattle’s Right-of-Way Improvements Manual and rescission of previous Right-of-Way rules, went into effect on January 4, 2018.