DPD is proud to announce new green building permitting incentives to assist your next project. Interested in faster review times? Want a single point of contact for timely resolution of code issues? Priority Green has been expanded to meet your needs. To simplify, clarify and better direct you to the appropriate program, all green permitting incentives have been organized under the Priority Green name.
All Priority Green projects benefit from:
- Dedicated staff facilitation
- Priority intake appointments, routing and issuance
- A single point of contact for prompt responses
- Visibility through our publications and blogs
Priority Green EXPEDITED shortens review times for new single family and townhomes meeting Built Green 4 or 5 Stars or LEED Silver, Gold or Platinum (formerly Green Q), and multifamily and commercial projects that meet Built Green Multifamily 4 or 5 Stars or LEED Gold or Platinum.
- shorter initial plan review:
- 4 weeks faster for single family
- 2 weeks faster for multifamily and commercial
Priority Green FACILITATED assists all project types that meet innovative green building standards that may encounter code challenges. Projects must meet DPD’s criteria for innovative projects or participate in the Living Building Challenge.
- priority plan review
- integrated review to identify and resolve issues
- land use departures for Living Building Pilot projects
Priority Green TOOLS provides additional incentives to assist applicants with cutting edge green projects meet code requirements. Includes early code review of innovative green strategies through the Innovation Advisory Committee, additional development potential for green projects utilizing incentive zoning, and early issuance of demolition permits for residential deconstruction.
For more information visit www.seattle.gov/dpd/prioritygreen or contact: