The last day to submit permit applications using the 2006 Seattle Codes is November 22. This includes the Building, Residential, Mechanical, Fuel Gas and Existing Buildings codes, as well as the nonresidential portions of the Seattle Energy Code.
We expect the code books to be available in the near future.
- The Seattle Mechanical Code “blue pages” are now available from DPD’s Public Resource Center on the 20th floor of Seattle Municipal Tower, or by calling 206-684-8467.
- The Seattle Residential Code “blue pages” are expected on November 18.
- The Seattle Building Code “custom code” is expected to be available on November 20.
- The Seattle Fire Code “custom code” is expected on November 30.
- For information about the Seattle Energy Code, see http://www.seattle.gov/dpd/Codes/Energy_Code/
If you’d like to see the codes in the meantime, the Seattle amendments are contained in the legislation that adopted the codes. Links are here http://www.seattle.gov/DPD/Codes/Technical_Codes/Overview/default.asp You can view the 2009 International Codes on ICC’s free website http://publicecodes.citation.com/icod/IC-P-2009-000019.htm
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.