Peter Dobrovolny was recognized as a longtime champion of energy efficiency with his win of the BetterBricks Award in the category of Advocate.
The BetterBricks Awards celebrate the champions of energy efficiency whose forward-thinking business practices set the industry standard for sustainability in commercial real estate. The sixth annual Puget Sound BetterBricks Awards honored a total of 14 building professionals from a variety of fields. BetterBricks defines Advocates as champions who work both within their professions and throughout the commercial building market to preach for and support the design and operation of high performance buildings.
The award recognized many of Peter’s milestone achievements:
- Seattle 2030 District
- Priority Green Permitting Incentive Programs
- Integrated Design Process Education & Training
- AIA + 2030 Training Program
- Cascadia Green Building Council Signal Issue Workshops
- Assisting numerous public and private buildings
Learn more about the other award winners.