The Office of Economic Development cordially invites you to attend City Business Casual this Thursday, February 9, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at a New Location – O’Asian, 800 5th Avenue, Suite Plaza 1.
No RSVP/Informal Setting
Happy Hour Pricing
Special guests for this month’s theme, Major Institutions (educational and healthcare), include:
- Tim Burgess, Councilmember, City of Seattle
- Dan Dixon, Vice President, External Relations, Swedish
- Theresa Doherty, Director, Regional and Community Relations, UW
- Beth Hester, Communications Director, Office of the Mayor, City of Seattle
- Paul Killpatrick, President, Seattle Central Community College
- Bernie Matsuno, Director, Dept. of Neighborhoods, City of Seattle
- Edna Shim, Director, Regional Gov’t Affairs & Community Relations, Children’s
- Diane Sugimura, Director, Dept. of Planning & Development, City of Seattle
- Jill Wakefield, Chancellor, Seattle Community Colleges
They will join business-savvy city staff, business owners and advocates for a night of introductions and idea-sharing. Click here for the location and parking of O’Asian, as well as more information about City Business Casual.