Thank you to all who attended our May 3, 2012 public meeting. Your input will help us develop amendments to the Seattle Comprehensive Plan and the update to the Climate Action Plan.
We’ve posted the following meeting material and notes on our website:
- Seattle Comprehensive Plan and Climate Action Plan Presentation
- May 3 Display Boards (on the Climate Action Plan, the Seattle Comprehensive Plan, transit communities and urban design)
- Table Discussion Questions
- Table Discussion Notes
Did you miss the meeting? We still want to hear from you. Take a look at our meeting material, then send us your comments, thoughts, and questions. Or, host a discussion in your community. Gather a group, review that material, and answer the discussion questions.
Send your comments, questions, and ideas to DPD_CompPlan2030Vision@seattle.gov.
Where can I learn more?
Visit us at:
- Seattle Comprehensive Plan: www.seattle.gov/dpd/planning/compplan
- Seattle Climate Plan: www.seattle.gov/environment/climate_plan.htm
Follow us on:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SEA2030
- Twitter: #SeaCompPlan