Starting: Thursday, Aug. 30 – 5:00 p.m.
Ending: Wednesday, Sept. 5 – 8:00 a.m.
All DPD web applications will be out of service, due to electrical repairs.
During the outage, you can still schedule inspections at (206) 684-8900 and file a complaint at (206) 615-0808.
Permit and other services will be limited during the interruption. For questions about available services, call (206) 684-8850. Visit www.seattle.gov/dpd on Sept. 4 and Sept. 5 to learn if DPD is back to regular business operations.
The following services will be available but very limited. Wait times will be much longer than normal.
- Corrected plan submittal
- General permit process and technical code coaching that is not site specific
- Inspection services
- Intake appointments that were already scheduled
- Over-the-counter electrical permits
- Microfiche viewing
- Permit issuance
- Permit revisions submittal
These following services will NOT be available on Thurs., Aug. 30 at 5:00 p.m. to Wed., Sept. 5 at 8:00 a.m.
- Appointment scheduling
- Electronic Plan Review submittal, including preliminary applications and pre-application site inspection requests
- Online electrical permits
- Online fee payment
- Online public notice
- Public access to scanned plans
- Permit renewal/reestablishment
- Preliminary Assessment Reports
Site-specific project coaching
- Side sewer information and permits
- Subject-to-Field-Inspection permits
- Self sign-in kiosk
- Sewer plats (22nd floor)
- Trade licensing tests and renewals (21st floor)
All permit reviews, including expedited Priority Green permits, may be affected by the service outage.
For information on the citywide service outages, please visit: http://alerts.seattle.gov/