Our draft Northgate Urban Design Framework (UDF), developed with extensive community input, is available for your review. After looking at it, please take our survey because your thoughts about it are important to us. They will help us define the most important priorities for improving the area south of Northgate mall to make it more healthy, livable, and aesthetically attractive. With your input the area will become a lively and expanded district for living, working, and entertainment, adding to Thornton Place.
The deadline for your input on the draft UDF is September 30. In addition to taking the survey you may:
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: (206) 684-8375
• Mail: Seattle Department of Planning & Development, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019
The UDF’s guidance will help to:
• Improve pedestrian and bicycle connections to and from the transit center
• Make transit transfers more convenient
• Encourage attractive and engaging public spaces and streetscapes
• Increase access to affordable housing
• Strengthen the community’s sense of place
• Create a healthy and sustainable community
For more information about the survey and the UDF, visit our website.