DPD and the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) are releasing final versions of several streetscape concept plans for public comment. The streetscape plans are guides for improvements to streets and sidewalks that can be made over time when new buildings are built, or with city sponsored projects. These streetscape plans were done as part of our planning in neighborhoods throughout the city over the past few years. Now, we’re finishing them and making them an official part of the Right of Way Improvements manual.
- South Lake Union: Streetscape Concept Plans, Director’s Rule
- Roosevelt Neighborhood: Streetscape Concept Plan, Director’s Rule
- Thomas Green Street: Concept Plan, Director’s Rule
- Denny Way: Streetscape Concept Plan, Director’s Rule
- 10th & 11th Avenue: Street Concept Plan, Director’s Rule