In order to improve internal processes and more effectively provide services to our customers, the DPD Over-the-Counter (OTC) Permits unit will no longer accept applications for permits by fax. This change will be effective as of September 1, 2014.
This change will impact applications for the following permit types where faxed applications have been allowed:
- Electrical (including fire alarm)
- Single-family/duplex mechanical
Applications for these permit types (and all other OTC permits) will still be accepted through other submittal options, including: online, in-person, or via email (that include appropriate application materials attached as .pdf).
For more detailed information about:
- Electrical Permits, please visit the Electrical Permits website
- Fire Alarm Permits, please visit the Fire Alarm Permits website
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Permits, please visit the Boiler Permits website
- Refrigeration Permits, please visit the Refrigeration Permits website
- Conveyance Permits, please visit the Conveyance Permits website
- Sign/Awning/Billboards, please visit the Sign, Awning and Billboards website
For any other inquiries, please contact the DPD main phone line at (206) 684-8850 or the OTC phone line at (206) 684-8464.