- Tip 116A, Establishing an Attached Accessory Dwelling Unit, was updated to remove outdated information about requirements for fuses and a heat source to be located in the dwelling unit they serve.
- Tip 119, Accessibility Laws and Standards, was rewritten to update the text and make the Tip easier to understand.
- Tip 208, When Environmental Review is Required in Seattle, was updated with revised thresholds.
- Tip 213B, Application Requirements for Lot Boundary Adjustments, was updated to correct the information about the “75-80 Rule.”
- Tip 236, Home Occupations, was updated to remove incorrect information about sign requirements in single-family zones.
- Tip 403, NFRC Labeling Requirements, 2012 Seattle Energy Code, was updated to reflect changes made in the 2012 Seattle Energy Code.
- Tip 506, Side Sewer Permits for Temporary Dewatering on Construction Sites, was updated to correct a Director’s Rule reference and to add a table on temporary discharge-flowrate thresholds.
- Tip 602A, Condominium Conversion: A Guide for Owners and Developers, was updated with new inspection fees.
- Tip 422, Renewable Energy and Solar-Ready Roofs for Commercial Buildings, explains the rules for renewable energy and solar-ready roofs outlined in the 2012 Seattle Energy Code.
- DPD DR 25-2014/SPU DR DWW-420.1, Yesler Terrace Director’s Rule: Allowable Stormwater, Groundwater, and Sewer Release Rates to the Combined Sewer System and Infiltration Zones, supersedes the City’s Flow Control Standard for Capacity Constrained Combined Sewer Basins by establishing specific flow discharge requirements for Yesler Terrace Community properties, and documents infiltration facility feasibility determinations made in 2014.
- DR 25-2014, Small Efficiency Dwelling Units, supersedes DR 6-2004. This rule sets the minimum size and technical requirements for small efficiency dwelling units.