On January 26, Seattle Public Utilities’ Development Services Office (DSO) officially opened its doors on the 27th floor of the Seattle Municipal Tower (5th and Columbia), 700 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104.
The DSO provides the following services:
- Assist and coach developers and homeowners looking to obtain new water services and related appurtenances in the Seattle area
- Issue water availability certificates (WACs)
- Ensure that new development in the public right-of-way conforms with applicable code requirements
- Partner with Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) to review and approve street use permits associated with drainage, wastewater, and water main extensions
DSO office hours are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Arrive before 4:00 p.m.
For more information, contact the SPU Development Services Office at SPU_DSO@seattle.gov or (206) 684-3333.