- Tip 104, Getting an OTC (Over-the-Counter) Permit, was updated with new code information, to correct errors, and to make the Tip easier to understand.
- Tip 233, Sources of Property Information, was updated with King County Archives information and removed sources that are no longer available.
- Tip 309, Blanket Permits, was updated to correct minor errors.
- Tip 507, Build-Over and/or Re-Route Review and Approval Process, was updated to reflect the current process.
- DDR 4-2015, Additional General Duties and Responsibilities of Structural and Geotechnical Special Inspection Agencies, contains details and requirements that are in addition to the requirements in the Seattle Building Code. Send your written comments through Aug. 4, 2015 to Director, Department of Planning and Development, 700 5th Ave, Suite 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.