- Tip 221, Single-Family Side Yard Easements and Accessory Structure Agreements, has been updated to clarify illustrations and to make it easier to understand.
- Tip 327B, Environmentally Critical Areas — Small Project Waivers Application Instructions and Submittal Requirements, was updated with current information.
- Tip 250, Best Management Practices in Seattle’s Shoreline District, outlines best practices to help protect water quality, human health, and wildlife habitat.
- DDR 20-2015, Requirements for Transitional Encampments, establishes requirements for community outreach, encampment operations standards, and permit process requirements for new transitional encampments on any selected site meeting regulated requirements.
- DR 16-2015, Adjustment to the Annual Emergency Relocation Assistance under HBMC, implements an annual adjustment of the amount of relocation assistance in the Seattle Municipal Code.
- DR 17-2015, Adjustment to the Amount of Relocation Assistance Under the TRAO, adjusts the amount of relocation assistance in the Seattle Municipal Code.