- Tip 604, Seattle Laws On Property Owner and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities, with the new rules prohibiting an increase in a tenant’s rent to avoid applying for a Tenant Relocation License.
- Tip 604A, Seattle Laws Regarding Building Maintenance and Repair, with the new rules prohibiting an increase in a tenant’s rent to avoid applying for a Tenant Relocation License.
- DR 28-2015, Local Infrastructure Project Area Boundary, describes boundaries for the purpose of collecting tax revenue.
- DR 29-2015, SEPA Exemptions from Environmental Review Requirements When Establishing, Changing or Expanding a Use, helps determine when SEPA environmental review is required.
- DR 30-2015, Standards for Landscaping, including Green Factor, supersedes DR 2011-10.
- DR 21-2015/SPU DWW-200, Stormwater Manual Volumes 1 – 5 Appendices A to I, rescinds Director’s Rules 15-2009,16-2009,17-2009,18-2009,13-2010,15-2012 and 16-2012.
- DR 1-2016, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, Building Valuation Data, prescribes fees for various permits, reviews, and inspections.