- Tip 116B, Establishing a Backyard Cottage,
- Tip 213A, Application Requirements for Short Subdivisions and Unit Lot Subdivisions, was updated with text about the correction cycle in our review process.
- Tip 213B, Application Requirements for Lot Boundary Adjustments, was updated with text about the correction cycle in our review process.
- Tip 238, Design Review: General Information, Application Instructions, and Submittal Requirements, was updated to better explain the Design Review process and current practices.
- Tip 211C, Minor Telecommunications in Residential Zones, provides an overview of Seattle DCI’s minor communication utility permit framework.
- DDR-2016, Adjustment to the Amount of Emergency Relocation Assistance under HBMC (Housing Building Maintenance Code), implements the annual adjustment to the relocation assistance.
- DDR 3-2016, Adjustment to the Amount of Relocation Assistance under the Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, adjust the amount of relocation assistance required in the Seattle Municipal Code.
- DR 4-2016, Noncommerical Speech on Signs, explains the City’s rules for regulating signs with noncommercial speech. This rule supersedes DR 15-96.