- Tip 211C, Minor Telecommunications, was updated to correct the title.
- Tip 209, Application Requirements for Shoreline Permits, was updated with the new shoreline code.
- Tip 116A, Establishing an Attached Accessory Dwelling Unit, was updated to clarify fire and sound separation requirements.
- Tip 316, Subject-to-Field-Inspection Permits, was updated to clarify that projects with roof decks do not qualify for a STFI permit.
- DDR 5-2016, General Duties and Responsibilities of Geotechnical Engineers, will supersede DR 18-2011. This rule defines Seattle DCI’s requirements for geotechnical engineers hired by applicants to analyze surface and subsurface site conditions. Submit written comments by 5:00 p.m., April 18, 2016 to Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 Fifth Avenue, Suite, 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019.
- DDR 6-2016, Additional General Duties and Responsibilities of Structural and Geotechnical Special Inspection Agencies, will supersede DR 4-2015. This rule expands on the Seattle Building Code requirements for the Special Inspection Program. Submit written comments by 5:00 p.m., April 18, 2016 to Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 Fifth Avenue, Suite, 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019.
- DR-2016, Adjustment to the Amount of Emergency Relocation Assistance under HBMC (Housing Building Maintenance Code), implements the annual adjustment to the relocation assistance.
- DR 3-2016, Adjustment to the Amount of Relocation Assistance under the Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, adjust the amount of relocation assistance required in the Seattle Municipal Code.