Are you curious about the new tenant protection rules for renters? Do you have questions about getting a building or electrical permit? Join Seattle DCI on August 27 at the free Seattle-King County Resource Day. We will have rental housing information staff and building and electrical inspectors on site to answer your questions related to building and electrical permits, rental and housing inspections, and tenant rights.
Saturday, August 27, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Rainier Community Center
4600 38th Ave S.
The Seattle-King County Resource Day combines employment, one-on-one coaching, and other financial and community services, offered by King County Housing Authority, Seattle Housing Authority, and WorkSource. This community-wide event features:
- Hiring employers on site
- Credit and debt counseling
- Education and employment resources
- Financial planning
- Access to public benefits
- Credit reports
- Housing and homeownership counseling
- Building and electrical permit assistance
- Rental inspections and tenant rights information
- Legal assistance on bankruptcy and consumer rights
- Help with FAFSA applications
- Veteran services
- Advice on building a growing a business and access to health care, childcare and transportation
Free backpacks for children to get ready to go back to school, while supplies last.