The Seattle/King County Clinic offers free dental, vision, and medical care for people that have difficulty accessing or affording healthcare. This year’s clinic will be October 26 – 29 at the Seattle Center.
About the Clinic
- All are welcome! Patients DO NOT need ID or proof of immigration status
- The clinic serves people in need who struggle to access and/or afford healthcare
- Admission tickets distributed at 5:00 a.m. in Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center (Corner of 2nd Ave N and Thomas St)
- No advance registration: FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED
- Highest demand for tickets is on Saturday and Sunday
- Interpreters available
- FREE parking in two locations:
- Mercer St. Garage, 650 3rd Ave N
- 1st Ave Garage, 220 1st Ave N
- Come prepared for a long day with food, comfortable clothing, and any daily medications
All Services are FREE
- Dental: Fillings, extractions, x-rays, deep cleanings.
- Vision: Vision screening, complete eye exams, reading glasses, and prescription eyeglasses. Bring a current eyeglass prescription (no older than one year) to skip the exam and just get eyeglasses.
- Medical: Physical exams, PAP smears, x-rays, EKGs, mammograms, ultrasounds, foot care, wound care, select lab tests, behavioral health, immunizations, acupuncture, naturopathic and chiropractic care, physical therapy consultation, nutrition, and pharmacy counseling.
- Resources: Social work, help with health insurance, and more.