- Tip 316, Subject-to-Field-Inspection (STFI) Permits, has been revised. We updated it to reflect quicker permitting options for single-family substantial alterations.
- Tip 208, When Environmental Review is Required in Seattle, is being revised because its information is out-of-date.
- DDR 20-2017, Green Building Standard, describes green building standard requirements, how to document an owner’s commitment to meet those standards, and how to demonstrate compliance with those standards.
- DR 17-2017, Stormwater manual volumes 1 to 5, Appendices A to I, covers proposed revisions to the manual and the appendices and a proposed revision sheet.
- DR 19-2017/SFD 9.07.17, Partial/Phased Occupancy, Occupancy During Construction and Temporary Certificates of Occupancy, provides requirements for obtaining a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy for new buildings and for buildings being remodeled.