We are updating our Stormwater Code. You can review our draft Stormwater Code Ordinance and our 2017 Proposed Stormwater Code Changes.
The proposed amendments to the Stormwater Code (Subtitle VIII of Title 22 Seattle Municipal Code) include several changes, including:
- Modifying on-site list requirements
- Making technical corrections
- Clarifying submittal requirements for projects
Seattle Public Utilities (SPU) prepared an addendum to assess how these revisions affect the analyses included in the February 2015 Environmental Checklist. SPU has reviewed the findings and concluded the proposed revisions are related to the implementation and application of the updated Stormwater Code and Rule. The proposed revisions do not alter the analyses of impacts contained in the February 2015 Environmental Checklist and will not result in any significant environmental impacts.
The SEPA addendum is available for viewing at the following locations:
- Seattle Public Utilities, General Manager/CEO’s Office Main Reception Area, Seattle Municipal Tower, Suite 4900, 700 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Central Library, Public Review Documents, Level 5 Reference
- Online at http://www.seattle.gov/util/Documents/index.htm
How to Comment
Comments regarding this determination of non-significance or potential environmental impacts may be submitted through November 17, 2017. Comments may be sent to:
City of Seattle, SPU
Attn: Betty Meyer, SEPA Responsible Official
P.O. Box 34018
Seattle, WA 98124-4018
Questions or comments regarding the proposed amendments can be directed to:
Sherell Ehlers, SPU Stormwater Policy Advisor
We anticipate making final recommendations to the Mayor by the end of the year. Proposed legislation for City Council consideration would likely follow early next year.