- Tip 130, Addressing Review, was updated to correct the application requirements.
- Tip 244, Urban Agriculture, was updated to clarify that marijuana growing facilities are not allowed in residential zones.
- Tip 257, Developer Contribution — Mandatory Housing Affordability, was updated with revised tables and exhibits.
- Tip 303, Applicant Responsibilities and Plan Requirements for Single-Family and Two-Unit Dwellings, was updated with drainage, grading, and stormwater requirements.
- Tip 403, NFRC Labeling Requirements, 2015 Seattle Energy Code, was updated with examples of the NFRC label certificate.
- DDR 18-2017, Determining if two or more development proposals are considered as one for applying State Environmental Policy Act categorical exemptions and Design Review thresholds, is available for public comment. For questions, contact Samantha Updegrave, (206) 614-1892, Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments on the proposed adoption may be submitted through January 16, 2018 to the Director, Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019.
- DDR 21-2017, Calculating Tree Valuations and Civil Penalties for Tree Protection Code Violations, provides the calculation for how SDCI will determine the value of a tree that has been damaged or removed in violation of the Seattle Municipal Code. Written comments on the proposed adoption may be submitted through January 16, 2018 to the Director, Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019.
- DR 23-2017, Updated Rental Registration and Inspection Ordinance (RRIO) Checklist, adopts changes to the RRIO checklist that were identified by SDCI and private inspectors.
- DR 1-2018, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, Building Valuation Data, outlines the means and methods used to calculate and update the Building Valuation Data.