- New requirements for early community outreach for all projects going through Design Review
- Changes to the thresholds that determine which projects are required to go through Design Review
- The type of Design Review that would be required
SDCI and the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods (DON) also published a final joint Director’s Rule that expands on the new community outreach requirement.
We will be hosting two Reddit “Ask Me Anything” sessions online:
- July 10, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- August 14, 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
For questions about how the new requirements may impact a specific development project, please contact:
Lisa Rutzick, SDCI
For questions about the requirements for early community outreach, please contact:
Danielle Friedman, DON