- Tip 206A, Temporary Use Permit: Elevator Use During Construction Phase, explains what elevator companies and general contractors need to do to get a temporary use permit.
- DR 19-2018, Determining if two or more development proposals are considered as one for applying State Environmental Policy Act categorical exemptions and Design Review thresholds, describes when two or more development proposals must be treated as a single proposal.
- DR 18-2018, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, reflects changes that have been made to the fee subtitle in prior years.
- DR 16, 2018, Graywater Containment and Pumpout Requirements for Floating on water Residences (FOWRs) and House Barges expanding by more than 120 square feet, clarifies rules about graywater containment and pumpout requirements.
- DR 15-2018, Frequent Transit Service Area Map, adopts a map showing the frequent transit service area that is the basis for applying parking requirements in certain areas of the city.
- DR 9-2018, Clarification and corrections to energy modeling procedures of the 2015 Seattle Energy Code, provides guidance for integrating “high performance heating” provisions and for modeling HVAC systems for multifamily dwelling units.
- DR 4-2018, Requirements for Early Community Outreach for Design Review, explains what constitutes a community outreach plan and how to document compliance with the outreach requirements.