Do you work with or lead a community organization? Add your group to the Department of Neighborhoods’ (DON’s) Community Connector to promote your organization and reach new people in your community.
DON recently launched the Community Connector, their new online portal where you can easily learn about and connect with community-based groups throughout the City. Whether you have a specific interest or just want to connect with your neighborhood, you can easily find an organization that fits your needs. Read our article about Community Connector for more information.
List Your Organization
If you would like to have your group listed in the Community Connector, follow these steps:
- Follow this link to the Community Connector portal.
- Search to make sure your group is not already in the Community Connector by entering a keyword or group name in the search box.
- Click on the blue “Add Your Group” button.
- Input your organization’s information into the simple online form. This information includes group name, meeting location, mission, social media links, etc.
- Submit the form by clicking the blue Submit button at the bottom of the page. The information you submit will be reviewed by DON staff for content and relevance. If something needs to be updated before your group is added to the database, DON will contact you with questions.
Spread the word to other community-based groups that you think may benefit from being listed on the Community Connector.