- Tip 103A, Site Plan Guidelines, was updated to reflect the current application process.
- Tip 103B, Environmentally Critical Area Site Plan Requirements, was updated with the most current code requirements.
- Tip 117, Parking Waivers for Accessory Dwelling Units, was updated with a new parking waiver request form.
- Tip 620, Registering Your Rental Property, was updated with the most current fees and requirements.
- DR 21-2018, Existence of Major Marijuana Activities Including Retail Sales for Purposes of Dispersion Standards, provides dispersion requirements to limit the concentration of uses that include retail sale of marijuana in any single neighborhood.