- Tip 102, Small Business: Getting Your Use and Building Permit from SDCI, was updated to correct some broken links.
- Tip 201, Master Use Permit (MUP) Overview, was updated with new fees.
- DDR 4-2019, Yards, Setbacks, and Gross Floor Area for Purposes of Land Use Code Standards, provides guidance on whether exterior finishing, such as siding, needs to be considered for setback standards and whether interior finishing, such as baseboards, need to be considered for gross floor area.
- DDR 5-2019, Features Counted Towards Gross Floor Area limits for Attached and Detached Accessory Dwelling Units, provides guidance on what is counted towards the size limits for accessory dwelling units and what exterior features may be provided on detached accessory dwelling units within required yards.
- DDR 6-2019, Adjustment to the Amount of Relocation Assistance Payment Under the Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, adjusts the amount of relocation assistance by the change in the housing component of the Consumer Price Index.
- DDR 7-2019, Adjustment to the Amount of Emergency Relocation Assistance Payment Under the Housing and Building Maintenance Code, adjusts the amount of emergency relocation assistance by the change in the housing component of the Consumer Price Index.