- Tip 205, Street and Alley Improvement Exceptions — Description and Application Instructions, was updated with a new application process and an updated right-of-way improvement exception request form.
- Tip 210, Master Use Permit Requirements for Variances, was updated to reflect the current application process.
- Tip 415, Applicant Responsibilities and Plan Requirements for Mechanical Permits, was updated with the current application process and with information about required kitchen hood application material.
- DDR 8 – 2019, Location of Property Lines Used to Determine Required Wall, Projection, and Opening Protection for Properties Using Easements and Other Legal Instruments to Meet Side Yard Standards in Single Family Zones, clarifies the separation requirements of the residential code when an easement allows a building to extend into a side yard.
- DDR 9-2019, Design Review Thresholds for Additions & Expansions, provides guidance on criteria for when Design Review is required for add to or expanding an existing building. Public comments will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on May 10, 2019. Send your comments to SCI_DRulesComments@seattle.gov.