SDCI is pleased to announce the release of its new Shaping Seattle: Property & Building Activity map. This new, mobile-first map allows users to find active construction, land use, and Design Review permits in their neighborhood. The new map will make it easier for you, our customers, to research active permits, find related documents and permit records, and comment on land use permits under review. We’ve optimized the map to work on mobile devices so you can quickly find permit information about projects you see when walking in your neighborhood.
Each project has a detail page that provides several key pieces of information in an easy-to-use format. Simply click on the blue dot to get additional information, including:
- Image of project (for Design Review projects)
- Project description
- Project milestones during the permitting process
- Links to related records and documents
- Public comment option (for land use projects)
- Incentive zoning and mandatory housing affordability information (if applicable)
The new Shaping Seattle: Property & Building Activity map replaces the old Shaping Seattle: Buildings map that was for Design Review projects only. This expanded version brings the popular functionality of the Shaping Seattle map to construction and land use permits as well.