- Tip 604, Seattle Laws on Property Owner and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities, was updated with a new phone number and to make some general corrections.
- DDR 16-2020, Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance Exemption (SMC22.210.040.G) Relocation Plan Requirements, describes the information that an applicant needs to include with their Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance exemption request.
- DDR 17-2020 / SPU DWW 285, University of Washington Stormwater Code Adjustment for Minimum Requirement #5 (On-Site Management) in San Juan Drainage Basin, provides information about how adjustments for the minimum requirement can be used to establish a Green Stormwater Infrastructure facility.
- DR 1-2021, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, Building Valuation Date, updates the building valuation data by adopting the International Code Council’s (ICC) August 2020 building valuation data.
- DR 2-2021, Implementation of the Fee Ordinance, outlines how SDCI calculates and updates the building valuation data.