Once again, SDCI will be hosting a hybrid version of our popular Seattle Home Fair in January and February. These free events will be jam-packed with useful information about rental housing rules, our permitting and inspection process, emergency preparedness, and much more.
We’ll be back in-person at the Filipino Community Center on February 25, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Additionally, there will be 5 virtual lectures on 3 Saturdays leading up to the event at the Filipino Community Center. The lectures will be:
- Landslides and trees – 1/28 at 10:00 a.m.
- Earthquake Retrofit – 1/28 at noon
- Onsite Stormwater management – 2/4 at 11:00 a.m.
- Single Family Renovation/Addition Construction Inspections – 2/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Renting in Seattle – 2/11 at 11:00 a.m.
Keep checking our Building Connections Blog, our website and social media for updates on how to sign-up for one or all of the virtual lectures. Also, for more information about the in-person event. We hope to see you there.