- Tip 242, Tree Code Overview, was rewritten to provide an overview of the City’s new tree regulations.
- Tip 414, STFI Mechanical Permits for Commercial & Multifamily Residential, was updated with corrected code references and contact information for questions.
- Tip 620, Registering Your Rental Property, was updated with information about the new 5% technology fee.
- Tip 242A, Tree Requirements Associated with Development, covers tree protection requirements for development sites and the information SDCI needs to review those projects.
- Tip 242B, Hazard Tree Removal on Private Property, outlines when a hazardous tree or trees requires SDCI approval to remove, how to complete and submit a Hazard Tree Removal application, the requirements for emergency tree removal, and how to evaluate a tree’s risk.
- DR 1-2023, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, Building Valuation Data, updates the Building Valuation Data used to determine the value of construction as of January 1, 2023.