- Tip 229, Residential Use of a Floating Home, House Barge, Floating On-Water Residence, or Vessel With a Dwelling Unit, was updated to clarify that building permits are required for floating residence construction work and to include a link to Tip 305, Factory-Assembled Structures for Residential and Commercial Use.
- Tip 612, When and How to Report a Code Violation to SDCI, was updated to remove references to visiting code compliance staff on the 19th floor. This Tip is also available in Spanish, Somali, and Vietnamese.
- Tip 242C, SDCI Tree Service Provider Registry, updated with new language and our revised tree work notice.
- Tip 242D, Tree Public Notice, updated with new language and our revised tree work notice.
- DDR 3-3023, Frequent Transit Service Area Map, The purpose of this rule is to adopt a map showing the frequent transit service area (FTSA), which is a basis for applying parking requirements in certain areas of the city.