You may have noticed that the Permit & Property Records Search tool looks a bit different. That is because we upgraded the servers where SDCI’s documents are all stored. Part of that effort included rebuilding the Permit & Property Records Search page. We took this opportunity to modernize this site with features we hope you will find useful.
Here is a summary of the new features:
- Translate search text: You can now select from 16 languages to conduct your permit & property records search.
- Filter by keyword: Once you have entered a record number or address, you can now filter the results using key words.
- Pagination: The results are now grouped by page. You can select the number of items viewed per page and scroll through the pages using the arrow icons.
- Large file download: We fixed an issue that prevented downloading large files.
- Performance: We greatly improved the performance and there are no longer timeouts that happened with the previous version.
- Column Sort: You can sort the contents of each column alphabetically or numerically by hovering the mouse over the column header and clicking on the arrow.
We hope to add future enhancements as they become available.