View design proposals, permit status, and upcoming public meetings
SEATTLE – SDCI is pleased to announce the release of its new Shaping Seattle: Property & Building Activity map. This new map allows users to find active construction and land use permits and proposals subject to Design Review in their neighborhood. The map will make it easier for the public to research active permits, find related documents and permit records, view upcoming Design Review meeting dates, and comment on land use permits under review. SDCI optimized the map to work best on mobile devices so you can quickly find permit information about projects you see when walking in your community.
Each project has a detail page that provides several key pieces of information in an easy-to-use format. Simply click on the blue dot to get additional information, including:
- Image of the project (for projects subject to Design Review)
- Project description
- Project milestones during the permitting process
- Links to related records and documents
- Public comment option (for land use projects only)
- Incentive zoning and mandatory housing affordability information (if applicable)
- Upcoming public Design Review and land use meetings
The new Shaping Seattle: Property & Building Activity map replaces the old Shaping Seattle: Buildings map that was for Design Review projects only. This expanded version brings the popular functionality of the Shaping Seattle map to construction and land use permits across the city.