- Tip 403, NFRC Labeling Requirements, 2018 Seattle Energy Code, was updated with the 2018 Seattle Energy Code requirements.
- Tip 419, Commissioning Requirements in the Seattle Energy Code “Commercial Building” Provisions, was updated with the 2018 Seattle Energy Codes requirements.
- DDR 13-2021, Determination of State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Review Exemption Levels for Infill Residential and Mixed-Use Development in Urban Centers and Urban Villages, provides guidance for determining the exemption levels. Written comments on the proposed adoption may be submitted through July 2nd, 2021 to SCI_DRulesComments@seattle.gov.
- DR 12-2021, Adjustment to the Amount of Emergency Relocation Assistance Payment Under the Housing and Building Maintenance Code, implements an annual adjustment to relocation assistance by the percentage change in the housing component in the Consumer Price Index.
- DR 11-2021, Adjustment to the Amount of Relocation Assistance Payment Under the Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, adjusts the relocation assistance amount by the percentage change in the housing component in the Consumer Price Index.
- DR 9-2021, Right to Legal Counsel in Eviction Proceedings (SMC 22.206.195) Reference Language Requirement for Notices Issued Pursuant to SMC 22.206.160.C., provides guidance on the new language that must be included in all just cause eviction notices.
- DR 8-2021, Alternate Design Requirements for Use of Special Reinforced Concrete Shear Walls in Over Height Buildings, provides guidance on when buildings with a SRCSW seismic force-resisting system may have their height increased from 240 feet to 265 feet.
- DR 7-2021, Alternate Design Requirements for lateral force-resisting systems in buildings between 160 and 185 feet in height, provides guidance and when certain types of buildings may have their height increased from 160 feet to 185 feet.
- SDCI DR 5-2021/SDOT DR 1-2021, Transportation Management Program, establishes the responsibilities for some property owners or applicants to develop a Transportation Management Program. It also establishes the content, procedures, compliance, and reporting requirements of Transportation Management Programs.