SDCI has adopted an improved way to submit your survey for final reviews and recording of platting action Master Use Permits (MUPs). We no longer require applicants to travel to the Seattle Municipal Tower in Downtown Seattle.
After we have published a Decision for your platting action MUP or issued a Determination Letter about your lot boundary adjustment (LBA), we will send survey recording instructions and requirements to you. Once you have received the published Decision or LBA determination letter, please follow the instructions below.
Final Survey Review and Recording Instructions
- Make sure your survey conforms with requirements set by Washington Administrative Code WAC 332-130-050, and King County’s guidelines on Surveys, Plats, and Condos
- Email the PDF of the final SDCI-approved survey to email@example.com
- Mail the notarized, stamped, signed, and rolled hard copies of the final survey to:
Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections
Attn: Land Use Routing Coordinator
P.O. Box 34019
Seattle, WA 98124-4019
- Mail 3 sets for LBAs, short subdivisions, and platting of unit lots (1 original set with all wet signatures, made with permanent black ink, and 2 copies)
- Mail 4 sets for full subdivisions (1 original mylar set with all wet signatures, made with permanent black ink, and 3 copies)
- Pay all final fees that are invoiced for the cost of recording, and any final hourly review fees
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at seattle.gov/sdci/questions.