SDCI is enthused to announce the release of its new Shaping Seattle: Rental Housing Registrations map. This new map displays current Rental Registration and Inspection Ordinance (RRIO) information for rental property in Seattle, including registration and inspection status and violation information. This map will make it easier for the public to find and track information for rental properties in their community. SDCI optimized the map to work best on mobile devices so you can quickly find rental housing registration information about properties in your neighborhood.
Each registered rental property has a detail page that outlines basic information for compliance with the RRIO program. The RRIO program helps ensure that all rental housing in Seattle meets safety and basic housing maintenance requirements. Simply click on the dot to get additional information about a rental property, including:
- Registration status and date of registration
- Inspection status and inspection due date
- Property type (such as single-family, multi-family, or condos)
- Number of units at the rental property
- Property name information (as submitted to us)
- Information for who to contact for repairs
- Links to related records and documents
This new Shaping Seattle: Rental Housing Registrations map is a much-anticipated addition to the existing Shaping Seattle map that includes Property & Building Activity and Property & Building Complaints. This expansion of Shaping Seattle gives users information about rental properties registered across the city.