- Tip 123, Seattle’s Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, was updated with the new application process and current relocation assistance amounts.
- Tip 242D, Tree Public Notice, was updated to remove a statement that said staff don’t inspect the public notices.
- Tip 415, Applicant Responsibilities and Plan Requirements for Mechanical Permits, was updated to include new examples on how to determine if HVAC equipment installations meet the noise code requirements.
- Tip 602A, Condominium Conversion: A Guide for Owners and Developers, was updated to correct the RCW code reference.
- DDR 13-2023, Treatment of Multiple Rental Rate Options in Calculating Required Rent Increase Notices, provides guidance on relocation assistance eligibility when a tenant receives a notice of rent increase with multiple rental rate options. Written comments on the proposed adoption may be submitted through November 14, 2023 to: SCI_DRulesComments@seattle.gov , or Director, Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, Washington 98124-4019.
- DR 8-1987, Home Occupations, was rescinded.
- DR 9-2014, Bldg., Mechanical & Energy Code Requirements for Boarding Houses having 8 or fewer bedrooms and less than 2000 sq. ft. of Floor Area, was rescinded.