- Tip 201, Master Use Permit (MUP) Overview, was updated with the new land use fees.
- Tip 208, State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Environmental Review in Seattle , was updated with current SEPA code information.
- Tip 602A, Condominium Conversion: A Guide for Owners and Developers, was updated with new fee information.
- Tip 608, Regulations Affecting Buildings Unfit for Human Habitation or Other Use, was updated with new fee information.
- DDR 3-2020, Signs capable of Video Display, clarifies that any sign capable of video display must comply with section 23.55.005.
- DDR 17-2019, Exemptions from State Environmental Policy Act Requirements, interprets the exemption categories associated with establishing a new use with new construction, changing a use within an existing structure, expanding an existing use or structure, and other SDCI approvals that may be exempt from State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) review.