- Tip 120, Getting a Certificate of Occupancy, was updated with new information on how to schedule a Seattle Fire Marshal’s Office inspection.
- Tip 205, Street, Alley, and Pedestrian Improvement Exceptions was updated with current submittal requirements.
- Tip 303A, Common Seattle Residential Code Requirements, has been updated to include the 2018 energy codes. It has new energy credit tables and other table values have been modified.
- Tip 314, Seattle Building Code Requirements for Existing Buildings that Undergo Substantial Alterations was updated to the 2018 Seattle Existing Building Code, include new examples and provides better clarity on substantial alteration triggers and associated code requirements.
- Tip 321, Rockeries: Prescriptive Design and Installation Standards, was updated with current code requirements.
- Tip 502, Grading Regulations and Submittal Requirements in Seattle, was significantly updated with new information about current requirements.
- Director’s Rule 1-2022, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, Building Valuation Data, updates the building valuation data for 2022.